Effectively use the space at home
Space management is not just a something you are born to do, it’s something you can learn with time and experience. There are several great articles and DIY ideas which all help us with our space management.
Let’s see a few examples:
- Use boxes, buckets , baskets to collect your smaller things
- Effective use of shelves and drawers combined with boxes is great in nearly any room
- Try to keep your rooms as neat as possible, especially when it comes to bedroom.
- Chaos hurts the eye and the soul as well. Make sure you dedicate a couple of hours to cleaning and packing.
- Shop for specific boxes which would fit in the storage place or room. Some specifically for long haul storage and others for short haul storage.
- DIY your boxes so that they look more unique with the help of paint sprays and further decoration items. Drawing also looks great.
- Use propped up fruit crates for storing your things.